The Philippa Ring
It’s no secret we love the elongated, curves and facets of a marquise gemstone. With its alluring, slender silhouette and brilliant facets, it’s the epitome of timeless glamour. We’ve set her in a bezel-style style which creates a larger looking gem, and flanked her with a split arched band that connects to a decorative, azulejos inspired, basket setting. The Philippa ring has caught the eyes of many and inspired a variety of custom rings. Is Philippa the one for you?
How it works:
- Each signature ring is made-to-order.
- This price does not include the center stone.
- The price listed includes the ring mount and accent stones.
- Select your ring size and metal type from the drop down menu.
- Add your ring to cart
- Head to our “Gem Vault” page, select your gem and add to cart
- The gemstone you select must be the same or similar shape as the ring style
- If you do not see a gemstone you love, email us for more options prior to checking out. You can contact us through the “Contact Us” form or “Customize Your Own” link on each product page.
- Please note that we have infinite gemstones available offline and are updating our online inventory as quickly as possible.
- The split band tapers halfway to 2.4mm then to 1.6mm at the bottom of the band.
- Rounded-profile band, flat interior
- Marquise shaped center stone
- This ring style features a 1.0carat, 13mm x 6.0mm (rosecut) Gemstone (image for scale)
- High-profile style
- Hand model represents a size 6.5 (image for scale)
Handcrafted in Toronto, Canada
This ring is made-to-order