The Olivia Ring
Have we ever told you we love Marquise? The marquise cut originated around the 18th century, resembling a boat’s hull and symbolizing the journey of love. It’s elongated silhouette creates the illusion of longer, slender fingers while maximizing the size and brilliance of the gemstone. There is something so glamorous and alluring about the shape of a marquise, it’s no wonder they are featured in many of our most celebrated styles. The Olivia ring is long but low profile for a sleek and comfy fit that doesn’t snag on your favourite knits. She’s modestly framed by two brilliant cut diamonds on either side in hand cut, kite shaped, gold details similarly to our Lisbon Ring. This ring can be made with a rose cut or brilliant cut Marquise, Moval or Oval.
How it works:
- Each signature ring is made-to-order.
- This price does not include the center stone.
- The price listed includes the ring mount and accent stones.
- Select your ring size, metal type and accents from the drop down menu.
- Add your ring to cart
- Head to our “Gem Vault” page, select your gem and add to cart
- The gemstone you select must be the same or similar shape as the ring style
- If you do not see a gemstone you love, email us for more options prior to checking out. You can contact us through the “Contact Us” form or “Customize Your Own” link on each product page.
- Please note that we have infinite gemstones available offline and are updating our online inventory as quickly as possible.
- 1.8mm wide soft-square band, flat interior
- Marquise shaped center stone
- This ring style features a 1.0carat, 10.5 mm x 5.0mm Gemstone (image for scale)
- Low-profile style
- Diamond accents weigh approximately 0.016carats (1.2mm, 2 pieces)
- Diamond accents are F/G VS quality
- Hand model represents a size 6.5 (image for scale)
Handcrafted in Toronto, Canada
This ring is made-to-order