The Lisbon Ring
The Lisbon Ring has been around since the start of ML and has become our most celebrated and popular ring style. Featured in multiple magazines and blogs, it has swooned the hearts of many since its inception. One day travelling through the streets of Lisbon, Portugal, Meg stumbled into an antique azulejos shop and found a collection of tiles that caught her eye. While abstract, these tiles, along with all the architectural wonders in the city, inspired the subtle details that come together to make this intricate and elegant design. The Lisbon ring centres around a marquise cut gemstone, with a tiny halo of pavé Diamonds set along undulating curves of gold. The kite shaped accents on either side add a stunning frame to the marquise and draw your focus to the center. The Lisbon Ring is a true work of art atop your finger.
How it works:
- Each signature ring is made-to-order.
- This price does not include the center stone.
- The price listed includes the ring mount and accent stones.
- Select your ring size, metal type and accents from the drop down menu.
- Add your ring to cart
- Head to our “Gem Vault” page, select your gem and add to cart
- The gemstone you select must be the same or similar shape as the ring style
- If you do not see a gemstone you love, email us for more options prior to checking out. You can contact us through the “Contact Us” form or “Customize Your Own” link on each product page.
- Please note that we have infinite gemstones available offline and are updating our online inventory as quickly as possible.
- 1.9mm Soft-square band profile, flat interior
- Marquise shaped center stone
- This ring style features a 1.0carat, 10mm x 5mm Gemstone (image for scale)
- High-profile style
- Diamond accents weigh approximately 0.10carats
- Diamond accents are F/G VS quality
- Hand model represents a size 6.5 (image for scale)
Handcrafted in Toronto, Canada
This ring is made-to-order