The Lara Ring
The Lara Ring is a classic solitaire featuring a pear step-cut gemstone. The pear cut, or “teardrop” cut, and step-cut diamonds have been around for centuries but the specific combination of a pear shape with step-cut facets likely evolved over time. The pear shape itself has been in use for hundreds of years however, it's challenging to pinpoint an exact date for the creation of the pear step-cut. None the less, the Lara style is attractive to those seeking a classic yet contemporary look. She sits higher on the finger to accommodate a straight wedding back or stacking ring. The claw style prongs compliment the facets and points of a step-cut style gemstone.
How it works:
- Each signature ring is made-to-order.
- This price does not include the center stone.
- The price listed includes the ring mount and accent stones.
- Select your ring size, metal type and accents from the drop down menu.
- Add your ring to cart
- Head to our “Gem Vault” page, select your gem and add to cart
- The gemstone you select must be the same or similar shape as the ring style
- If you do not see a gemstone you love, email us for more options prior to checking out. You can contact us through the “Contact Us” form or “Customize Your Own” link on each product page.
- Please note that we have infinite gemstones available offline and are updating our online inventory as quickly as possible.
- 1.8mm half-round band profile, flat interior
- Pear step-cut shaped center stone
- This ring style features a 1.5carat, 8.5mm x 6mm Gemstone (image for scale)
- High-profile style
- Hand model represents a size 6.5 (image for scale)
Handcrafted in Toronto, Canada
This ring is made-to-order