The Inês Ring
The Inês Ring is a timeless beauty and one of our first loves. Named after Portugal’s “Corpse Bride,” Inês De Castro, she is an enduring symbol of passionate and eternal love. Her memory is preserved in various forms of art, including poetry, literature, music, and even sculptures. She represents a romantic and melancholic theme in Portuguese history and is often associated with the power of love that transcends societal norms and conventions.
The Inês Ring was designed in honour of those who don’t follow traditions, are free spirited and unapologetically unconventional in their fashion choices. As unique and uncommon as this ring is, its design, finish and materials are timelessly elegant and everlasting.
How it works:
- Each signature ring is made-to-order.
- This price does not include the center stone.
- The price listed includes the ring mount and accent stones.
- Select your ring size, metal type and accents from the drop down menu.
- Add your ring to cart
- Head to our “Gem Vault” page, select your gem and add to cart
- The gemstone you select must be the same or similar shape as the ring style
- If you do not see a gemstone you love, email us for more options prior to checking out. You can contact us through the “Contact Us” form or “Customize Your Own” link on each product page.
- Please note that we have infinite gemstones available offline and are updating our online inventory as quickly as possible.
- 1.8mm Soft-square band profile, flat interior
- Pear shaped center stone
- This ring style features a 1.75carat, 10mm x 6mm Diamond (image for scale)
- Low-profile style
- Hand placed granules on left section of band (No two rings look exactly alike)
- Pavé set colourless Diamonds on right section of band
- Diamonds graduate from 0.8mm to 1.6mm and weigh approximately 0.12carats (12 pieces total)
- Diamond accents are F/G VS quality
- Hand model represents a size 6.5 (image for scale)
Handcrafted in Toronto, Canada
This ring is made-to-order