The Calista Ring
The Calista Ring is our take on the pear-cut solitaire. The pear cut, or “teardrop” cut, has been around far too long to be considered trendy. It was likely developed during the 15th or 16th century, during the early days of diamond cutting and jewelry craftsmanship. This cut was created by combining the round cut and marquise cut, resulting in a unique shape that resembles both a droplet of water and a radiant flame. Its enduring popularity is a testament to its timeless and elegant design and we don’t see it going anywhere. This ring is for the modest bride who likes unique shapes and a little extra sparkle. Tiny, expertly set pavé diamonds adorn the band making a dazzling backdrop that will enhance whatever center stone your heart desires.
How it works:
- Each signature ring is made-to-order.
- This price does not include the center stone.
- The price listed includes the ring mount and accent stones.
- Select your ring size, metal type and accents from the drop down menu.
- Add your ring to cart
- Head to our “Gem Vault” page, select your gem and add to cart
- The gemstone you select must be the same or similar shape as the ring style
- If you do not see a gemstone you love, email us for more options prior to checking out. You can contact us through the “Contact Us” form or “Customize Your Own” link on each product page.
- Please note that we have infinite gemstones available offline and are updating our online inventory as quickly as possible.
- 1.8mm Soft-square band profile, flat interior
- Pear shaped center stone
- This ring style features a 2.0carat, 9mm x 7mm Gemstone (image for scale)
- High-profile style
- Diamond accents weigh approximately 0.15carats, 1.5mm (10 pieces)
- Diamond accents are F/G VS quality
- Hand model represents a size 6.5 (image for scale)
Handcrafted in Toronto, Canada
This ring is made-to-order