The Alina Ring
Alina is a fun alternative to the three-stone ring. She’s for someone who wants a little more than a solitaire while still being delicate and elegant. The unusual lozenge shape surrounded by leaf-like diamond details make it a refreshing choice for the modern bride. This ring is a low-profile setting with a cozy, soft-square band making it sleek and comfortable to wear without snagging. You can stack Alina with a curved or peaked band or let her shine on her own.
How it works:
- Each signature ring is made-to-order.
- This price does not include the center stone.
- The price listed includes the ring mount and accent stones.
- Select your ring size, metal type and accents from the drop down menu.
- Add your ring to cart
- Head to our “Gem Vault” page, select your gem and add to cart
- The gemstone you select must be the same or similar shape as the ring style
- If you do not see a gemstone you love, email us for more options prior to checking out. You can contact us through the “Contact Us” form or “Customize Your Own” link on each product page.
- Please note that we have infinite gemstones available offline and are updating our online inventory as quickly as possible.
- 1.8mm Soft-square band profile, flat interior
- Lozenge or Kite shaped center stone
- This ring style features a 1.0carat, 8mm x 6.5mm Gemstone (image for scale)
- Low-profile style
- Diamond accents weigh approximately 0.20carats
- Diamond accents are F/G VS quality
- Hand model represents a size 6.5 (image for scale)
Handcrafted in Toronto, Canada
This ring is made-to-order