Champagne Marquise Diamond Francisca Ring
Our signature Francisca style is a pavé-solitaire ring with a distinct, decorative under gallery. Francisca features a warm, champagne coloured marquise diamond in a non-traditional, geometric, step cut. The curving and intersecting gold wire details are a nod to the Art Nouveau era, making this solitaire far from basic. We’ve added tiger style prongs for a snatched and timeless look that compliments the shape of the marquise diamond and colourless, pavé diamonds along the band for a pop of contrast.
- 14KT yellow gold
- Semi-low profile
- 1.70mm wide, Soft-square band profile with flat interior
- Marquise-step cut diamonds 0.76carats, C1/C2 colour, VS clarity
- Accent diamonds are 0.12tcw, F/G colour, VS2 clarity
- Total dimensions of diamond setting is 11.90mm x 4.0mm
- Finger size is currently 6.5
Total Diamond weight 0.88carats
Handcrafted in Toronto, Canada
This ring is ready-to-wear.